If you'd like to have a guest post featured on Forex Watch Dog, please email "michael[at]forexwatchdog[dot]us" a two-sentence bio, a link to your blog and the headline of your suggested post.
We will decide whether we would like to see an outline of your post. We will email you back and ask for an outline. If we decide to go ahead and have you write the post, these are the guest post submission guidelines.
Guest Post Guidelines for Forex Watch Dog
1. Content - All content must be written by you and never used before anywhere else on the Internet. Please make sure the post is useful and related to our site. Try to include tips that the readers can use and benefit from immediately and write a hypnotic headline.
2. Readability - Make your post well formatted and scannable: include headers, sub-headers, use bold text for emphasis or use numbered or bullet pointed lists.
3. Double check - Please edit and proofread your post carefully.
4. Originality - All content must be original and between 500 and 2000 words long.
5. Credits - Add a two sentence credit at the end of the post which begins with your name and can include one link.
6. Formatting - Write the post as a draft post on your blog, then copy and paste the HTML into an email or send it as a .txt attachment. Make sure there aren't any tags specifying fonts or <span> tags.
7. No affiliate links.
Email it to "michael[at]forexwatchdog[dot]us" and expect a reply within 48 hours. If you've done the best job possible and triple checked your blog post so it's flawless it should be featured here soon.